Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Things You Should Know Before Pregnancy Comes [3]


Trust you are ending this week with a perfect knowledge on what you should know before you actually become pregnant. I will be concluding the series. If you missed the previous post, check it here.


The last thing to know is; How Do You Track Ovulation? 
After your body releases an egg, the hormone progesterone kicks in to help build and maintain the lining of the uterus.

Progesterone causes your body temperature to go up slightly. So taking your temperature with a basal thermometer every morning before getting out of bed can help you figure out if you ovulated.

These thermometers are available at the drugstore and are inexpensive, but they aren't as accurate as other methods for tracking ovulation.

Generally, the highest chance of pregnancy is when sex happens 1-2 days before ovulation. If you have a regular 28-day cycle, count back 14 days from when you expect your next period to start.

==========================
How Do You Ensure A Regular 28-day Cycle?
============================

Plan on having sex every other day around that time say, days 12 and 14. Keep in mind that having sex every day may lower a man's sperm count. 

If you want to prevent infertility and have a happy family then you should Try our Natural Supplements Pack today!.

To get it please visit our site below

www.soundhealtharena.com.ng

Have a great day.

Your Fertility Coach

Yemmy Macclean
08183200363
7BE69DA4

2 comments:

  1. With the help of a man called Dr.Ogbes I was able to get pregnant. i'm 56years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Ogbes whose email address is Landofanswer@hotmail.com or you reach him direct on his cell phone number +2347050270227 he told me he is going to send me a Herbs for me to drink, and will fall pregnant a week after drinking the Herbs i'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address at Landofanswer@hotmail.com or call him on his cell phone number +2347050270227.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need help to get pregnant? Contact dr odogbe on his email Landofanswer@hotmail.com or write him here on facebook page Pregnancy care. His herbal is the best medicine I had ever used after trying to get pregnant for a long time. I got it and I got pregnant after using it for 21days. Get in contact with him and get his herbs to get pregnant fast. or WhatsApp +2347050270227

    ReplyDelete