Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Here Are Infertility Symptoms In Women


Infertility is couples' inability to get pregnant after six months or a year of having unprotected. Besides the inability to conceive, you may not have any visible symptom of infertility.

However, the symptoms may be dependent on what is responsible for the infertility. Various health issues can lead to infertility. Sometimes the cause of infertility may not be found.


What are the infertility symptoms in women?
Changes in the menstrual cycle and ovulation could be a symptom of disease that causes infertility in women. Those symptoms include: 

*Abnormal periods. Bleeding is heavier or lighter than usual.

*Irregular periods. The number of days in between each period varies each month.

*No periods. You have never had a period, or periods suddenly stop.

*Painful periods. Back pain, pelvic pain, and cramping may happen.

Other times though, hormonal problem may be responsible for female infertility. 

They can show the following symptoms:

*Skin changes, including more acne.
*Changes in sex drive and desire.
*Dark hair growth on the lips, chest, and chin.
*Loss of hair or thinning hair.
*Weight gain.
*Milky white discharge from nipples unrelated to breastfeeding.
*Pain during sex.
*Many other things can lead to infertility in women, and their symptoms vary.


If you notice any of these symptoms, you should treat them early. 

If you are trying to get pregnant and looking for safe, easy, and no-side-effect way of sorting out any reproductive health issues, you should check out The Fertility Boost kit today...for just N73,500.

It's a raving product used by over hundred women so far. And most have returned with countless testimonies and bundles of joy (babies) in their arms.

Read those testimonials here: http://bit.ly/2di93v7

HOW TO ORDER FOR YOUR PACK:

Send your delivery details using the format below: 

1. Your Full Name
2. Your Delivery Address
3. Your Email Address
4. Your Phone Number

Payment On Deliver Is Available In The Cities Listed below:

1. Lagos
2. Ibadan
3. Abeokuta
4. Osogbo
5. Ado-Ekiti
6. Benin
7. Port-Harcourt
8. Abuja
9. Warri
10. Asaba
11. Kano
12. Kaduna
13. Enugu
14. Uyo
15. Calabar
16. Jos

You can also visit our website at http://bit.ly/2di93v7

I wish you all the best.

Sincerely Yours,

Yemmy Macclean
Consultant, Educator & Researcher
08183200363

1 comment:

  1. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use donor eggs. I knew we have to try herbal made medicine. I was terrified. I didn't know how to go about it and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended me to Dr Itua herbal medicine in Western African. I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country and I was afraid with shame I must say I thought it was a little bit...wild? Anyway she convinced me to at least check it out. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses Natural Herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. I and My Husband give a try and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. The doctors and staff were so confident and hopeful they projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua and Lori My Dear Friend. Don’t be afraid and just do it! Try Dr itua herbal medicine today and sees different in every situaton.Dr Itua Contact Info...Whatsapp+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua have cure for the following diseases.All types of cancer,Liver/Kidney inflamatory,Fibroid,Infertility.Herpes Virus.

    ReplyDelete