Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Pregnant? How To Avoid Stillbirth Like A Plague


Let me share a short story that happened to someone. 

"In 2003, my mum had a stillbirth.  The report not only devastated my siblings and I, it shattered my parents emotionally, psychologically, etc. Few years down the line, I'm left to wonder why women have stillbirths". 

One out of every 200 births often results in a stillbirth.  Stillbirth is a condition where a baby is born dead after 24 weeks of pregnancy.

This is different from miscarriage which is basically the loss of a baby before the 24th week of pregnancy. While the cause of stillbirth isn't quite known, experts agree the incidents below may be responsible: 

1. Placenta Abruption: The placenta nourishes the baby. In placenta abruption, the placenta separates too early from the uterine wall. This problem leads to a stillbirth in around two thirds of cases. 

2. Umbilical Cord Prolapse: In this case, the umbilical cord comes out of the vagina before the baby. As a result, it blocks the oxygen supply before the baby can breathe on its own.

3. Gestational Diabetes: Stillbirth is likely if the woman has type 1 diabetes or untreated diabetes before or during pregnancy. 

4. Foetus Grows Slowly: This condition where foetus grows slowly is called intrauterine growth restriction or IUGR. It puts the foetus at risk of dying from lack of nutrition.

Some basic cause of stillbirth are: use of street drugs (especially cocaine), severe nutritional deficiencies, infection during pregnancy, and exposure to environmental agents such as pesticides or carbon monoxide.

The following factors increase your risk for Stillbirth: 
*Alcohol use.
*Drug abuse and cigarette smoking. 
*Obesity.
*History of a previous stillbirth. 
*Diabetes or high blood pressure. 

Would you like to avoid stillbirth like a plague? Then maintain a healthy lifestyle, keep your body in shape, and ensure your reproductive organs are properly positioned to deliver healthy babies.  The Fertility Boost kit can make sure of that. 

The product, which uses 100% natural ingredients, will renew, restore, and reverse reproductive issues that are stopping you from getting pregnant. More women have used this product, with great results, than you can ever think of. Read their testimonials here

Get The Fertility Boost kit today at a PROMO PRICE of N50,000.

Pay attention to your body. Early detection of your infertility problem can increase your chances for becoming pregnant.

HOW TO ORDER FOR YOUR PACK:
Send your delivery details using the format below to 08183200363
1. Your Full Name
2. Your Delivery Address
3. Your Email Address
4. Your Phone Number

Payment On Deliver Is Available In Over 16 Cities in Nigeria.

I wish you all the best.

Sincerely Yours,


Yemmy Macclean
Consultant, Educator & Researcher
08183200363

4 comments:

  1. With the help of a man called Dr.Ogbes I was able to get pregnant. i'm 56years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Ogbes whose email address is Landofanswer@hotmail.com or you reach him direct on his cell phone number +2347050270227 he told me he is going to send me a Herbs for me to drink, and will fall pregnant a week after drinking the Herbs i'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address at Landofanswer@hotmail.com or call him on his cell phone number +2347050270227.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the help of a man called Dr.Ogbes I was able to get pregnant. i'm 56years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Ogbes whose email address is Landofanswer@hotmail.com or you reach him direct on his cell phone number +2347050270227 he told me he is going to send me a Herbs for me to drink, and will fall pregnant a week after drinking the Herbs i'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address at Landofanswer@hotmail.com or call him on his cell phone number +2347050270227.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Kim Lucy I'm 46 from United State. i want every lady finding it hard to get pregnant to know there is a 100% hope for you to get pregnant without delay within the period of 2weeks. here is Landofanswer@hotmail.com or Whatsapp +2347050270227 (Dr.Ogbes) his root and herbs drugs work for me a week after i used it i found out that i was pregnant I'm 18weeks pregnant. check it out and order for his herbs IT WILL WORK FOR YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can i ever stop saying thank you to Dr olu , After taking his product today my sexual life is health and balance am living up to my wife expectation. For the past 11 years i have been struggling with weak erection and premature ejaculation. I have spend money on it but no cure until i took this product from Dr olu just within few days i got cured. for his products contact him email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com)
    or WhatsApp/Call +2348140654426

    ReplyDelete